Friday, December 2, 2011

Waiting

PSALMS 25:3-5
3 Indeed, none of those who wait for You will be ashamed;
Those who deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed.
4 Make me know Your ways, O LORD;
Teach me Your paths.
5 Lead me in Your truth and teach me,
For You are the God of my salvation;
For You I wait all the day.

These words by King David are full of affection towards God, the out-going of holy desire towards His favor and grace and the faith in His promises.

Verse 5 above says, "For You I wait all the day" and then looking back at verse 3, "NONE of those who wait for You will be ashamed". When we wait on the Lord, waiting for the answers we need, waiting for the deliverance from sin, waiting on a word of hope, we will not be ashamed for the Lord is our salvation and He teaches us His ways. In those moments of temptation wait on the Lord, seek Him out and He will deliver you. Micah 7:7 says, “As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. “

No comments:

Post a Comment